Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ow

Being broke is seriously the most unfortunate situation I've ever been in. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Lack of funds creates lack of confidence, reliability, fun, and who knows how many other things. I've been broke for so long that I'll even say I'm less happy without money. I can't do shit, I can't even afford to buy used clothing! Its just a crazy cycle where I can't buy gas to go to the store to buy new clothes, to make myself feel/look better, to get that job I want, to make the money I need. FAAACK. The only thing that's made me feel better recently is quitting smoking, and I think it's some sort of universal epiphany because I've heard about several other people quitting in the last 2 weeks as well. Anyway... its a pity party over here today.

2 comments: